Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Challenge 64...

Good morning to you all,
Before we move onto the new challenge I have some news below....

Today is my last day with Crafty Ribbons for health and personal reasons I have stepped down from the Design Team but
I would just like to take the opportunity to say a really BIG thank you to Ali for the last 2 years for letting me play with all of her gorgeous ribbons and for allowing me to run the challenge for her, I would also like to say a really big thank you to all the Design Team members past and present for making such gorgeous cards and projects for the challenges it made my job of running it so much better as there was always such fabulously gorgeous things to put on here for all of you to see…

I would also like to say thank you to all the Companies who have so very generously given prizes and images to the Design Team for all of the events that we hold,(shhhh don't tell anyone but there's another one coming soon) when I have contacted them.....

So that just leaves me two things to say thank you so much to everyone who has joined in with the challenges and I wish Ali and the Design Team all the best for the future and for the continued success of the challenge which I know will be in the very capable hands of Ali who has taken over the running of it….
And finally to say a very sad goodbye to all of you I will miss seeing all your gorgeous cards….


Please check the post below or the tab at the top of the blog to see if you were our winner or one of our Top 3 from our last challenge.....


Now onto our new Challenge..

This time it's our lovely Karen's turn to host....And it's everyone's favourite


ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON

So as long as your card,project,scrapbook page sewing,knitting etc has ribbon on we would love you to enter so we can come and check it out....


The prize this time will be....... 




Don't forget that all of the ribbons used on the DT cards & Projects are available HERE at Crafty Ribbons

And here is some inspiration for you all from this weeks group of Girls...



Aren't they all beautiful?  Please visit our designer's individual blogs for full details of all the cards shown here and leave them a comment...

Closing date for entries - 6pm (uk time) Wednesday 9th October 

Only 5 new creations will be eligible,no backlinking allowed

Also don't forget if you pop over to the Crafty Ribbons Company Blog here you can enter the Friday Freebie,every Friday Ali and Tony offer ribbon for some lucky person to win,all you have to do is leave a comment on the Friday freebie post it's easy so why not check it out as well...........


Mandy & The Team


13 comments:

Laura said...

Sad day, we'll all miss you Mandy xxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

We will miss you loads Mandy, take care xx xxx

Gail said...

Hi Mandy - what a nice tribute to the companies you left - I wish above all else that you be in good health and prosper - may you have a healing that will bring your body back into good working condition - have a lovely day - you will be missed greatly.

Unknown said...

Mandy you will be greatly missed, especially by me for all the blogging help and the friendship you have shown me in the short time I have been on the DT.
I wish you well again
P xx

cebelica said...

Mandy, you will be missed!!! I wish you all the best! xx

Melissa said...

Gr8t job DT, thanks for the challenge!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Mandy you know we are going to miss you soooooooo much, take care and get better soon hun xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Hope your health improves for you soon.
Gorgeous DT creations and thanks for another great challenge x

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT tfs!!!

Sue said...

I wish you all the very best Mandy.
Thank you for a fabulous challenge and wonderful DT creations.
Sue xx

Fanny DG said...

Wonderful work DT, i love the frame's Laura!

Laura said...

Thank you Fanny

Cazzy said...

Does that mean you won't be the challenge coordinator either? Mandy you do so much, you will be missed!

I managed to get a couple more in before the challenge closed!

Love the examples.

Cazzy x