Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

challenge 152 Ribbon and Lace



Good Morning Crafty Ribbon followers......

Its a new challenge day here at CRAFTY RIBBONS I'm sure you will enjoy this challenge


First lets see who our winner is....
Random org has done its magic and chosen......#3 BG Payne crafts
who has also been selected as one of our TOP 3



CONGRATULATIONS
Please contact Ali for your prize and winners badge at
craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com


Our TOP 3 has been chosen by me Carol with the help of team nates


They are .....



1 Meg


CONGRATULATIONS
These look fantastic

To claim your badge please e-mail

craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com

Before we tell you about the challenge, we have another new memeber to introduce to you

Carol S

you will see her creations in the next few challenges real soon.

Welcome to the team Carol

Now onto our new challenge the prize this week is

a selection of Beautiful Lace




and our challenge theme is 


RIBBON AND LACE
this must be actual ribbon and lace not lace die cut  paper or card

The design team have made some gorgeous inspiration for you ......lets take a look


La Vikinga




Christelle





Kate T







Didn't they do well?

Now its your turn ...

Mr Linky just below and don't forget your ribbon


Thanks for stopping by

Have a lovely day

x CR TEAM x

7 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done to the winner.

Ops I missed entering and I had a card ready !!!

crafty hugs x

meg said...

Thanks for the top 3 pick congrats to the winner

KandA said...

Fabulous ribbon + lace inspiration from the DT xx

Unknown said...



Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Good morning, I was just left a comment by Laura that my entry (#8) does not qualify because it has no ribbon. I pride myself on reading the rules and themes very carefully. My card has the exact lace that you are giving away as a prize on it. There is a strip of lace behind the bird and mats. It came on a spool, I am not sure why that does not count. Can I get clarification please? Thank you.

Alicia

Laura said...

Hi Alicia, I have left you a comment on your blog but I will clarify here too. The theme is ribbon AND lace. We consider them to be two separate materials. We are after creations using both a piece of ribbon and a piece of lace.
Laura

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thank you for the clarification. I am terribly sorry I did not follow the directions. I have tried to remove my submission but it won't let me at this point. Again so sorry to have wasted your time.

Alicia